Read how our Corporate and Law Firm Meetings Scheduling Software can help you.
Space management is an essential aspect of any active law firm or office. No matter how big a firm is, room space is often limited which is problematic for businesses as allocation needs to be fast. From visitors to staff members, waiting an extended amount of time for a room to become available is nobody’s idea of fun. Hence, scheduling software systems are essential for effective management.
If you run a law firm or large corporate group and you have several offices then the meetings management software with multi-site capability we provide is absolutely essential. The system will allow you to manage meeting room availability across numerous sites from one location.
When a meeting is over, it’s crucial to turn the room over in the quickest possibly time while ensuring that it has everything required for the next group, be that a coffee service or professional A/V equipment. And the same holds true for ‘hot desking’. Your employees will also require all of the latest information regarding any special client needs, be able to efficiently manage building facilities access and be on hand for the meeting and greeting of visitors. Another important aspect is security; tracking visitors and maintaining accurate in-out times is a must.
Thankfully, you can address all of these concerns and more with our ever-popular Rendezvous software suite. Straightforward and browser-based, the system is cost-effective and very easy to implement. Complete Outlook and Exchange integration will provide your staff with direct room availability access at any time of day, and BlackBerry delivery notifications will make sure that you’re able to provide services in the fast possible time.
Our expert team at NFS can also deliver a Rendezvous hosted option that is fully managed. This package is ideal for those who are striving to keep IT costs to a minimum.
Corporate and Law Firm Meetings Scheduling Software Benefits Include:
- Keeping operating costs down and getting the most out of meeting room utilisation
- Deliver easy-to-understand Outlook-based (as well as Lotus Notes) room and resource scheduling information in several locations and time zones, including Active Directory Integration and impressive calendar management.
- Give employees the power to easily access important resource and room booking information and reduce e-mails and calls
- Better manage and simplify AV, reception, car parking allocation and catering amongst others with an automated notification system aimed at service providers and e-mail confirmation options for visitors and hosts.
- Optimisation of multi-location scheduling will help to encourage web meetings and video conference options, minimising the costs of travel and helping your business to increase its green credentials.
Rendezvous, South Africa’s most highly rated room and resource scheduling software, will help you to attain low costs, greater workplace cohesion and more efficient services.